CNC tube bending machines are a specialized type of machinery designed to minimize setup time and maximize production efficiency. They are available from various companies, some of which have launched machines featuring electrical servo-drives on all axes in both single and multi-stack versions.
A Guide to CNC Tube Bending Machines
Multi-stack benders can facilitate complicated bending without the need for tool changes, but if stability is an issue, an automatic clamp die changing system can accommodate up to eight clamp dies.
CNC tube bending machines use programmable bending procedures that are facilitated by boosting via the transport carriage and pressure die, minimizing wall thinning towards the outer bend, and enabling narrow bending with a radius of less than 1 x OD. Other features include:
- MMI multicontrol 2020 system
- TFT monitor
- Plausibility verification
- XYZ coordinate recalculation into bending parameters
- Flexible programming
- 3-D displays
- Integrated modem
- Access to the world wide web
The integrated modem and internet access enable remote maintenance and technology support. A bending template guides the bending process, with the unbent portion of the pipe supported on a pipe supporting rail that is adjustable in height via a drive for step-less positioning. The CNC control unit sets the pipe-supporting rail height via a functioning program dependent on a tool data set input into the unit.
The features and specifications of a CNC tube bending machine include:
- Industrial PC control
- I/O card machine control
- Touch screen input of all programs to industrial PC
- Input data of Y.B.C.
- Input data according to Descartes X.Y.Z coordination to build bending parameter.
- The profile of the tube displays on the PC as per the built parameter or input data.
- Servo-motor control that feeds axis X, rotates Axis-B and bends Axis C via hydraulic pressure
- Programs transmitted via flash disk, floppy disk, or the world wide web.
- Adopt Windows XP Embed operation system.
- Automatic and manual function process
- Operation via Pedal
- Single-step change via the operator
- Automatic bending rebound numerical compensation data per accurate measured data
In summary, CNC tube bending machines offer precise and efficient bending capabilities with programmable procedures, advanced features, and easy-to-use interfaces that make them valuable addition to industrial manufacturing processes.
SINCO-CNC offers a wide range of precision machining services for various materials such as aluminum, steel, copper, plastic, and PEEK. Our services include:
- Aluminum CNC Machining
- Steel CNC Machining
- Copper CNC Machining
- Plastic CNC Machining
- PEEK CNC Machining
At SINCO-CNC, we have skilled professionals who are proficient in CAD and CAM software, as well as advanced equipment and tools. With our precision machining services, we can produce parts that meet